Wednesday 30 October 2013

My Expectation of Learning with “Your English Master”

My Expectation of Learning with “Your English Master”

Assalammualaikum… Hello ..

Today is my third entry in this blog. Right now I’m doing my exercise book from Oxford University Press, English Result Upper-Intermediate Student’s Book. This book include DVD for self-study and to use in class. I really enjoy using this book. It is because, it gives me a chance to explore the word and grammar, it also practice me to do self-study and need to hard work to complete any exercise in this book. Currently I doing my exercise for “How to have a friendly discussion”. In this section I had been learn grammar so do I; neither do I. I really excited and impress how to use this grammar. I been surf the internet to know what is this mean. So I have take some note about the “so do I; neither do I”  Phrases like "So do I" and "Neither do I" are used as responses showing your similar attitude, action, or state in comparison with what your conversation partner has said. I take it from the website http://usefulenglish.ru/phrases/so-do-i-neither-do-i . ( sorry I forget how the way to put link in my blog, before this I had do it, but I forget it, next time I will explore it)

Furthermore I also, learn a new thing, how to know the Adverbs of Frequency/Time, Adverbs of Manner and Adverbs of Degree. It really give me some new perspectives. Because before this I always use it, but I don’t know it have meaning and rules to use it. Wonderful English.  Indeed, during my self-study English class it give me to be independent to learn English from now because now days there are many ways to learn English either you want it or not. After I join this class I feel something different, because before this I feel English is boring, every time I read English blog, English newspaper or any English item it make me boring. But day after day I started realize that I when I read an English blog I really enjoy it. It gives me a new spirit to improve my English. Another blog that always encourage me to write in English is http://www.miasuraya.com/p/about-miasuraya.html. I don’t know her. I have take a look her blog because I need to find material for my sister wedding, suddenly I feel in love with her blog. I book mark her blog so I can easily read her blog. I think I must find another blog who write in English.


So I hope my English it improve with my “Your English Master”. I had been thinking lately because I think to gain some knowledge we need to hard work and always be optimistic. I feel that YEM is very helpful and very good for someone to learn and improve their English, because I think their fee is very suitable and really convenient.



1 comment:

  1. Great! You will have fun while learning English. You will also experience real-life situation in which you need to use English as the medium of instruction.

    ReplyDelete