Friday 25 October 2013

How I Discover "Your English Master"

How I Discover “Your English Master”

Assalammualaikum and Hello.

For the second entry is I would like to share this story for those who are interest with English Language. Before I be going to go more further I just want to give a special thank you for my father and my mother and also my family because give me support and encourage to improve my English.

As you know, from the first entry I had been wrote right now I taking my English class with “Your English Master” or YEM. The journey until I discover the YEM is when I started tooled my father I want to improve my English when I at semester two during my semester break, but I decide to work at National Science Centre, Kuala Lumpur. My father promise me to send me to the English class after I finish my study. So he give the contact number of English class and I started called and ask the instructor to know more about the class. She suggest me to make a “Like” on her pages, “Your English Master” and take a look the page and information from the page. I very interest to join the class, but I need to plan the time so I can make the right time to attend the class. I decide to join the class after the celebration of Hari Raya Haji. I asked my father where he discover this English class, he says he found the advertisement at the Rawang Clinic that put at the board and take the contact phone number.

So today, I feel something different because before this I will so bored to read blog in English Language, but I feel that I really enjoy to write and read in English. I hope by hook or by crook I can improve my English.




2 comments:

  1. W'alaikum salam wbt Fatin... Hello...

    Glad to know that you have a very supportive family. When you told your dad that you wanted to improve your English, he straight away looked for a tutor for you. Alhamdulillah, all thanks to Allah The Almighty for giving us good family members.

    Please continue writing your blog in English as well as reading other blogs which are written in English too.

    Regards,
    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello..Alhamdulillah..
    I'm very excited to have madam to give a comment for my blog. This is encourage me to write a new entry. As I believe, the more we practice, the more we get it. By hook or by crook I will learn and did't give up to learn English.
    Thank you, madam.

    ReplyDelete