Tuesday 22 October 2013

My Journey with "Your English Master"


Assalammualaikum and very Good evening. Hello.


Let’s me introduce myself, owner of this blog is Fatin Masturah, you can call me Fatin or Masturah. I’m born at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and now I’m already 24 years old, soon my birthday coming is on December 13th. I have my parents and  my eldest sister who has same birthday month on December. We share same birthday month and we always celebrate birthday together with my siblings. My father is a businessman, while my mother is a Personal Assistant. I have six siblings, first is my older sister, I’m very close with her, I called is Along, sometime her friends call she Fara or Nani. Sometime we always fighting together because has different opinion , but it not take too long, we can laugh and share same thing together, both of we like to play a cats. My hobby is like to surf internet and like to read a books. Type of books I like to read is motivational books and some Islamic magazine.

I’m now as a fresh graduate from University of Tun Husseion Onn Malaysia, Johor in Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering. I’m already done my graduation ceremony a few weeks ago. It is really happy for me because it is the history day for me and my family. On that day, I very happy to see my friends and we took a pictures together.  Before this I worked as a Volunteer at National Science Center, Kuala Lumpur. It is give me a best experience because I can improve myself to be more confident with other different people. It also give me to improve and learn my English to communicate with the foreigner. For me, it give me lot of experience because I meet a lot of people and make a friends. I really miss that moment when I start keep refresh my memory.


Today is Tuesday and I’m starting to create a blog. Do you know is what a blog? Blog is kind like of medium to give and share some information, and sometime people like to make it as a diary. But for me, I don’t want to make it as a diary, but make it some useful tips to give and share some others information and experience such as food, technology, sport and other. I feel little bit stranger because my writing skills it only an intermediate and my own blog before this has wrote in Bahasa but sometime I wrote in English too. It really surprise me to make a blog again. This is because right now I taking my English class session with “Your English Master” which in this class I need doing some exercise, assignment and task to make my English is improve. I’m really excited to learn and improve myself in English because I know, my English is not so good and it is very important for me to communicate with others different people. Furthermore I would like to make my English communication is fluent when I speak with others people. In “Your English Master” it give me a new experience to study a English, this is because when you taking YEM, you will experience a new way learning of English. Not kind others of formal English class like student go to the class and listen to the lecture. But in the YEM I really impress that the way of learning is unique and interesting for me, because I will be using a blog as a medium for me to learn an English. In addition, I also have book exercise from Oxford University Press which I need to do my exercise every week. With the technology, I using my smart phone to use English dictionary online. For me it is important to our self to improve our self in any kind of knowledge, we must have motivational to gain the knowledge and some hard work to improve our English.


Last but not least, I hope with my new entry and my new blog in English writing can improve my English Language, the important things is I must hardworking with myself to make my English is better and also take a challenge with every step it come. I need to be an optimistic people to success in life. I'm pretty sure that if I start writing everyday I will improve and wide my vocabulary and develop my own idea using a pen or using a keyboard. I would like to express my special thank you to Madam Hazel to give me encourage to learn an English Language with the interesting way. That all, thank you for spending your time for reading my blog. If you don't mind you can leave a comments.

Me and my older sister. She is ten years older than me.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you, Fatin Masturah. I have only one thing to comment which is your date of birth. You were born in December, just like me. But my birth date falls on 9th December. Now I understand your optimism and determination to master the English Language; you are a December baby!

    Please check your e-mail regularly for my analysis of your blog entry.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you madam. I'm really sorry because late to reply this comment or email. It very wonderful to have same birthday month with others people, is December. I'm really happy to be a December girl. Thank you for your comment.

    ReplyDelete